The Waikoloa Village Market Update for Q1 2021 is for the charming community located 6 miles inland from the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This lovely community covers over 19 square miles and is a mixture of condominiums and single-family homes. Waikoloa Village offers its residents wonderful amenities such as an 18-hole golf course, a community swimming pool and tennis courts.
The Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center is another great component of Waikoloa Village. It contains many shops and restaurants, including the Waikoloa Village Market, Island Lava Java, and Pueo’s Osteria Italian restaurant. With its proximity to the world-famous resorts and world class beaches, Waikoloa Village is an affordable alternative for the savvy buyer looking for their Hawaiian Dream Home.
At the time of this writing (May 25th), there were 6 single-family homes for sale and 16 homes in escrow in Waikoloa Village, while just 2 condos are for sale with 11 units in escrow. Of the homes for sale, the highest priced one on the market is listed at $2,299,999, and is located at 68-3681 Eleele St. Of the condos on the market, the highest priced one is listed at $499,000 and is located at Makana Kai at Wahelani #2901. At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced home on the market is located at 68-1969 Puu Nui St and is listed at $555,000. While the lowest priced condo currently for sale is listed at $310,000 and is Makana Kai at Wehilani #2807.
During the 1st Quarter, the time from January through March 2021, there were 33 single-family homes sold in Waikoloa Village, while 22 condos were sold. Of the homes sold, the highest priced one is located at 68-1724 Hulukoa Pl and sold at for $1,192,000, from a list price of $1,149,000. The highest priced condo sold for $389,000, from a list price of the same amount, and is Makana Kai at Wehilani #2904. The lowest priced home to sell during the 1st Quarter is located at 68-3608 Lahilahi St and sold for $465,000, from a list price of $469,000, while the condo with the lowest sale price went for $200,000 from a list price $207,000 and is Unit #I207 in Fairway Terrace.
Analysis: The Waikoloa Village Market Update for Q1 shows us that the sale of single-family homes and condos in Waikoloa Village have continued at a frenzied pace. This increase in sales has dramatically reduced the inventory levels of homes in Waikoloa Village. With hardly any inventory left in any market segment, it is hard to see the sales volume remaining at these same levels.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Waikoloa Village, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. Mahalo
Waikoloa Village Market Update for Q1 2021 Highlights
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – 6
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow – 16
- Number of condos currently for sale – 2
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 11
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $2,299,999 68-3681 Eleele St
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $499,000 Makana Kai at Wehilani #2901
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $555,000 68-1969 Puu Nui St
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $310,000 Makana Kai at Wehilani #2807
- Number of homes sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 33
- Number of condos sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 22
- Highest priced home sold in Q1 – $1,192,000 68-1724 Hulekoa Pl
- Highest priced condo sold in Q1 – $389,000 Makana Kai at Wehilani #2807
- Lowest priced home sold in Q1 – $465,000 68-3608 Lahilahi St
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q1 – $200,000 Fairway Terrace #I207
If you liked this update, you may like Waikoloa Beach Resort Update for Q1 2021.