The Waikoloa Beach Resort Market Update for Q1 is for the beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to two luxury hotels, the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is great shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace and the King’s Shops, and great restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also close by.
At the time of this writing (Apr 2nd), there were 2 single-family homes for sale and no homes in escrow within the Waikoloa Beach Resort, while 14 condos are for sale with 32 in escrow. Of the homes currently on the market, the highest priced one is listed at $6,795,000, and is located at 69-1027 Naupaka Kai Pl in the Naupaka community, while the one with the lowest price is located at 69-1519 Anaole St., in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach and is listed at $3,395,000.
In the condo market, the highest price unit currently available is Unit #2C in the Kolea Condo Villas community and is listed at $1,999,000. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo currently on the market is listed at $447,000 and is Unit #321 in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
There was just one single-family homes sold in the 1st Quarter of 2021 in Waikoloa Beach Resort. It sold for $1,380,000 from a list price of $1,399,999 and is located at 69-9259 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa. The condo market, being more robust, saw 42 condos sold in Waikoloa Beach Resort from January through March. The highest priced of these condos sold was Unit 4F in Kolea Condo Villas at the sale price of $2,800,000, from a list price of $2,900,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $363,000, from a list price of $365,000. It is Unit 211, in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
Analysis: The Waikoloa Beach Resort Market Update for Q1 shows us that the sales volume of condos has been significantly higher than in past quarters, while single family-home sales volume and inventory levels have both remained extremely low. With condos also dipping down into low inventory territory, this lack of homes to buy may cause sales volumes to slow in the coming months.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. If you enjoyed this Market Update, you can read about other areas of the Kohala Coast on my Market Update page. Mahalo
Waikoloa Beach Market Update for Q1 2021 Highlights
- Number of homes currently for sale – 2
- Number of homes currently in escrow – 0
- Number of Condos currently for sale – 14
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 32
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $6,795,000 69-1027 Naupaka Kai Pl, in Naupaka
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $1,999,000 Kolea Condo Villas #2C
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $3,950,000 69-1519 Anaole St., in Ainamalu
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $447,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #321
- Number of homes sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 1
- Number of Condos sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 42
- Highest priced home sold in Q1 – $1.380,000 69-9259 Ainamalu St., in Ainamalu
- Highest priced condo sold in Q1 – $2,800,000 Kolea Condo Villas #4F
- Lowest priced home sold in Q1 – $1.380,000 69-9259 Ainamalu St., in Ainamalu
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q1 – $363,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #211
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Market Update for Q1 2020.