The Waikoloa Beach Resort Real Estate Update is for the beautiful, world-class resort located on the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is great shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace and the King’s Shops, and great restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill, and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also on your doorstep.
At the time of this writing (July 5th), there were no single-family homes on the market in Waikoloa Beach Resort. but four homes are in escrow, while just 7 condos were for sale and 17 in escrow. The highest priced single-family home in escrow is at 69-1027 Naupaka Kai Pl, and is listed at $6,795,000, while the lowest priced home in escrow is 69-1537 Anaole St and is listed at $2,500,000.
In the condo market, the highest price condo currently available is listed at $1,925,000 and is Unit #13G in Halii Kai. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo currently on the market is listed at $454,000 and is Unit #N23 in The Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
In the 2nd quarter of 2021, there were two single-family homes sold in Waikoloa Beach Resort but in the condo market there was an amazing 47 condos sold. The highest priced of these was Unit 7F in Kolea Condo Villas and it sold for $2,330,000, from a list price of $2,328,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $410,000, from a list price of $395,000. It is Unit 127, located in The Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort.
Analysis: The Waikoloa Beach Resort Real Estate Update for Q2 shows us that the sales volume of condos over the last two quarters has risen drastically, resulting in a low inventory market. The inventory and sales volumes of single-family homes has historically been very low, but now with the low inventory situation in both condos, and single family homes, it will be hard for sales volume to continue to be strong.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality. You can read updates about other areas of the Kohala Coast on the Market Update Page of my website. Mahalo
Waikoloa Beach Resort Real Estate Update for Q2 2021 Highlights
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – None
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow – 4
- Number of condos currently for sale – 7
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 17
- Highest priced home currently in escrow – $6,795,000 69-1027 Naupaka Kai Pl, Naipaka
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $1,925,000 Hali’i Kai #13G
- Lowest priced home currently in escrow – $2,500,000 69-1537 Anaole St, Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $599,000 Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach Resort #H31
- Number of homes sold in Q2 (Apr – June) – None
- Number of condos sold in Q2 (Apr – June) – 47
- Highest priced home sold in Q2 – None Sold
- Highest priced condo sold in Q2 – $2,330,000 Kolea Condo Villas #7F, Kolea
- Lowest priced home sold in Q2 – None Sold
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q2 – $451,000 – $410,000 The Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #D4
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Market Update for Q2 2021.