Mauna Lani Real Estate Update is for the magnificent resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort covers over 3,200 acres and contains 15 separate neighborhoods. From private oceanfront estates to secluded luxury condos, there is a type of home for every discerning buyer. The Mauna Lani Resort offers its residents two Championship Golf Courses, the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club, and a Spa and Fitness Center.
Also within the Mauna Lani Resort are two luxury hotels, the Auberge Resorts and the Fairmont Orchid Hotel. Both hotels offer a wide variety of activities and dining options. The Shops at Mauna Lani also provide plenty of restaurant choices, such as Tommy Bahamas’ and Ruth’s Chris Steak House. This open-air mall also consists of a selection of shops that include a mixture of famous brand names and local craftsmanship, and of course, the world-class, white sand beaches are always close by.
At the time of this writing (July 1st), there were just 4 single-family homes for sale and 3 homes in escrow within the Mauna Lani Resort, and just 3 condos for sale with 8 in escrow. Of the single-family homes for sale, the highest priced one is listed at $3,650,000, and is located at 68-1063 Honokaope Pl in the 49 Black Sand community, while the highest priced condo on the market is Mauna Lani Point #E204 and is listed at $4,500,000.
At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced single-family home on the market in Mauna Lani Resort is at 68-104 Pukaua
Pl, in Champion Ridge and is listed at $2,850,000. On the condo side, the lowest priced one currently listed is Unit #201 in Kulalani at Mauna Lani and is priced at $905,000.
When it comes to sales in 2nd Quarter, the inventory sell-off continues. In the Q2 time frame from April 2021 through June 2021 there were 12 single-family homes sold in the Mauna Lani Resort, while an incredible 40 condos were sold. The highest priced home to sell is at 68-1025 Pauoa Way 68-1002 in Pauoa Beach and it sold for $15,525,000, from a list price of $15,900,000. The lowest priced home sold for $2,750,000, from a list price of $3,00,000, and is 68-110 Pukaua Pl in Champion Ridge.
The highest priced of the 40 condos sold was Na Hale at Pauoa Beach #1 and it sold for $3,580,000 from a list price of $3,695,000, while the condo with the lowest sales price went for $695,000 from a list price of $635,000 and is Unit #A-2 in Palm Villas at Mauna Lani.
Analysis: The Mauna Lani Real Estate Update for Q2 shows us that the sales volume of condos in the Mauna Lani Resort has almost doubled over past quarters, while single-family sales have also surged. This has led to a spike in prices and low inventory of both single-family homes and condos alike. With little inventory left to buy, is hard to see sale volumes remaining elevated.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Mauna Lani Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality. If you enjoyed this Market Update, you can find updates on other locations at my Market Update Page. Mahalo.
Mauna Lani Real Estate Update for Q2 2021 Highlights
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – 4
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow- 3
- Number of condos currently for sale – 3
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 8
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $3,650,000 68-1063 Honokaope Pl
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $4,500,000 Mauna Lani Point #E204
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $2,850,000 68-104 Pukaua Pl
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $905,000 Kulalani at Mauna Lani #201
- Number of single-family homes sold in Q2 (Apr – Jun) – 12
- Number of Condos sold in Q2 (Jan – Mar) – 40
- Highest priced single-family home sold in Q2 – $15,525,000 68-1025 Pauoa Way, Pauoa Beach
- Highest priced condo sold in Q2 – $3,580,000 Na Hale at Pauoa Beach #1
- Lowest priced single-family home sold in Q2 – $2,750,000 68-110 Pukaua Pl, Champion Ridge
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q2 – $695,000 – Palm Villas at Mauna Lani #A-2
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Real Estate Market Update for May 2021.