The Waikoloa Beach Real Estate Update is for the beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to two resort hotels, the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is also a wide variety of shopping choices at the Queen’s Marketplace or the King’s Shops, and amazing restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also at your doorstep.
At the time of this writing (Oct 5th), there were no single-family homes for sale in Waikoloa Beach Resort and just 1 home in escrow. With only one home in escrow, it represents both the highest priced and the lowest priced home. It is priced at $2,599,000 and is located at 69-1537 Anaole St in the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach community.
In the condo market there are currently 7 condos for sale in Waikoloa Beach Resort and 16 in escrow. The highest priced one is listed at $1,799,000 and is Unit #14D in the Hali’i Kai community. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo on the market is Unit #K22 in The Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach and is listed at $729,000.
In the 3rd Quarter of 2021, there was just one single-family home sold in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. So once again, the highest priced and lowest priced home sold is the same house. It sold for $6,647,000 from a list price of $6,795,000, and is located at 69-1057 Naupaka Kai Pl, in Naupaka at Waikoloa Beach.
Meanwhile, in the time frame between July and September 2021, there were 33 condos sold in Waikoloa Beach Resort. The highest priced one is Unit #13G in Hali’I Kai and it sold for $1,900,000, from a list price of $1,3925,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $480,000, from a list price of $487,000. It is Unit #322 in The Shores at Waikoloa Beach.
Analysis: The Waikoloa Beach Real Estate Update for Q3 shows us that sales of condos has remained strong while the low inventory continues to push prices upward. Single-family home inventory has been low for over a year now but for the last two quarters it has been almost non-existent.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. Mahalo
Waikoloa Beach Real Estate Update for Q3 2021 Highlights
- Number of Homes currently for sale – 0
- Number of Homes currently in escrow – 1
- Number of Condos currently for sale – 7
- Number of Condos currently in escrow – 16
- Highest priced home currently in escrow – $2,599,000 69-1537 Anaole St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $1,799,000 Hali’i Kai #14D
- Lowest priced home currently in escrow – $2,599,000 69-1537 Anaole St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $729,000 Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach #K22
- Number of homes sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 1
- Number of Condos sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 33
- Highest priced home sold in Q3 – $6,647,000 69-1057 Naupaka Kai Pl, Naupaka at Waikoloa Beach
- Highest priced condo sold in Q3 – $1,900,000 Hali’i Kai#13G
- Lowest priced home sold in Q3 – $6,647,000 69-1057 Naupaka Kai Pl, Naupaka at Waikoloa Beach
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q3 – $480,000 The Shores at Waikoloa Beach #321
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Real Estate Update for Q3 2021