The Mauna Lani Real Estate Update is for the beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort covers over 3,200 acres and contains 15 separate neighborhoods. From private oceanfront homes to secluded condos, there is something for every discerning buyer. The Mauna Lani Resort offers its residents two Championship Golf Courses, the Mauna Lani Beach Club and a Spa and Fitness Center.
Also, within the resort are two luxury hotels, the Auberge Resort, Mauna Lani, and the Fairmont Orchid Hotel. Both hotels offer a variety of activities and dining options. The Shops at Mauna Lani also provide plenty of restaurant choices, including Tommy Bahamas’ and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse(currently closed), as well as a variety of shops and boutiques, and of course, the world-class, white sand beaches await your discovery.
At the time of this writing (Oct 1st), there was just one single-family homes for sale and 4 homes in escrow in the Mauna Lani Resort, with 11 condos for sale and 7 in escrow. Since there was only one single-family home for sale, the highest priced listing is also the lowest priced listing, priced at $6,295,000, and it is at 68-1081 Ke Kailani Dr in the One Ocean community. The highest priced condo currently on the market is listed at $1,800,000 and is KaMilo #89-5 in KaMilo at Mauna Lani. The lowest priced unit currently on the market is listed at $565,000, and is #D-1, in the Palm Villas at Mauna Lani.
When it comes to sales in 3rd Quarter, the number of condos sold was, as usual, quite higher than the number of single-family homes sold. In the Q3 time frame of July 2021 through September 2021 there were 5 single-family homes sold in the Mauna Lani Resort, while 21 condos were sold. Of the 5 homes that sold, the highest priced one is located at 68-1015 Pauoa Way, in the Pauoa Beach community, it sold for $17,900,000, from a list price of the same amount. While the lowest priced single-family home to sell is located at 68-1058 Honokaope Pl, in 49 Black Sand. It sold for $2,900,000, from a list price of $2,299,000.
The highest priced of the 21 condos sold in Q3 was The Villages at Mauna Lani #718 and it had a sale price of $2,500,000, from a list price of $2,495,00, while the condo with the lowest sale price went for $755,000, from a list price of the same amount and is Unit #O2 in the Golf Villas at Mauna Lani.
Analysis: The Mauna Lani Real Estate Update for Q3 shows us that it remains in a low inventory market. The sales volume of condos continues to be strong, and due to the large price increases, there has been an uptick in inventory coming on the market, mainly in the Golf Villas. The sales volume of single-family home has decreased compared to the last few quarters, mainly due to the lack of inventory.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Mauna Lani Resort or are looking to save money on your Vacation Rental Management fees, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. Market updates for other areas of the Kohala Coast can be found on the Market Update Page of my website. Mahalo
Mauna Lani Real Estate Update for Q3 2021 Highlights
- Number of homes currently for sale – 1
- Number of homes currently in escrow – 4
- Number of condos currently for sale – 11
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 7
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $6,295,000 68-1081 Ke Kailani Dr, Oceans One
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $1,800,000 KaMilo at Mauna Lani #85-1
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $6,295,000 68-1081 Ke Kailani Dr, Oceans One
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $1,050,000 Kulalani at Mauna Lani #2001
- Number of homes sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 5
- Number of condos sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 21
- Highest priced home sold in Q3 – $17,900,000 68-1015 Pauoa Way, Pauoa Beach
- Highest priced condo sold in Q3 – $2,500,000 Villages at Mauna Lani #718
- Lowest priced home sold in Q3 –$2,900,000 68-1058 Honokaope Pl, 49 Black Sand
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q3 – $755,000 Golf Villas at Mauna Lani #O3
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Coast Market Update for August 2021.