The Waikoloa Village Real Estate Update for Q3 is for the attractive neighborhood located 6 miles inland from the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This lovely community covers over 19 square miles and is a mixture of condominiums, single-family homes, and retail businesses. Waikoloa Village offers its residents wonderful amenities such as an 18-hole golf course, a community swimming pool and tennis courts.
Also within Waikoloa Village is the Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center, which contains many shops and restaurants, including the Waikoloa Village Market, Island Lava Java and Pueo’s Osteria Italian restaurant. With its proximity to the world-famous resorts and world class beaches, Waikoloa Village makes for an affordable alternative for the savvy buyer looking for their Hawaiian Dream Home.
At the time of this writing (Nov 10th), there were 20 single-family homes for sale in Waikoloa Village, with 5 homes in escrow, and 6 condos for sale, with 6 in escrow. Of the homes for sale, the highest priced one is located at 68-5115 Kainani Pl, and is priced at $2,900,000, while the highest priced condo on the market is listed at $599,000 and is located at Waikoloa Villas, Unit F204.
At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced single-family home on the market is located at 68-3588 Haena St and is listed at $725,000. While the lowest priced condo currently on the market is listed at $429,000 and is at Fairway Terraces #C205.
When it comes to sales in the 3rd Quarter, the time from July 2023 through September 2023, there were 13 single-family homes sold in Waikoloa Village, as well as 14 condos. The highest priced of the homes sold is located at 68-3505 Aepo Pl and sold for $1,175,000, from a list price of $1,285,000 while the highest priced condo sold for $900,000 from a list price of $929,000 and is Unit #12 in The Pointe at Waikoloa.
The lowest priced single-family home to sell during the 3rd Quarter is located at 68-3522 Kupunakane Pl and sold for $695,000, from a list price of the same amount. In the condo market, the lowest price unit went for $335,000 from a list price of the same amount and is at Waikoloa Village Condos #B4.
Analysis: The Waikoloa Village Real Estate Update for Q3 reveals that inventory of both single-family homes and condos has increased slightly over the last quarter. But even with the increase in inventory levels, sales volume of both homes and condos have dropped dramatically compared to the last few quarters.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Waikoloa Village, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. Mahalo
Waikoloa Village Real Estate Update for Q3 2023 Highlights
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – 20
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow – 5
- Number of condos currently for sale – 6
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 6
- Highest priced single-family home currently for sale – $2,900,000 68-5115 Kainani Pl
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $599,000 Waikoloa Villas #F204
- Lowest priced single-family home currently for sale – $725,000 68-3588 Haena St
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $429,000 Fairway Terrace #C205
- Number of single-family homes sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 13
- Number of condos sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 14
- Highest priced single-family home sold in Q3 – $1,175,000 68-3505 Aepo Pl
- Highest priced condo sold in Q3 – $900,000 The Pointe at Waikoloa #12
- Lowest priced single-family home sold in Q3 – $695,500 68-3522 Kupunakane Pl
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q3 – $335,000 Waikoloa Village Condos #B4
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Waikoloa Beach Resort Real Estate Update for Q3 2023.