The Waikoloa Village Real Estate Update for Q2 2021 is for the charming area located 6 miles inland from the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This lovely community covers over 19 square miles and is a mixture of condominiums and single-family homes. Waikoloa Village offers its residents wonderful amenities such as an 18-hole golf course, a community swimming pool and tennis courts.
Also, within Waikoloa Village is the Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center, which contains many shops and restaurants, including the Waikoloa Village Market, Island Lava Java and Pueo’s Osteria Italian restaurant. With its proximity to the world-famous resorts and world class beaches, Waikoloa Village is an affordable alternative for the savvy buyer looking for their Hawaiian Dream Home.
At the time of this writing (Aug 20th), there are 9 single-family homes for sale and 17 in escrow in Waikoloa Village, while only 2 condos are for sale with 14 in escrow. The highest price of the homes for sale is listed at $1,690,000, and is located at 68-1857 Pau Nani St., while the highest priced condo on the market is listed at $400,000 and is Unit 104 of the Paniolo Club.
At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced single-family home on the market is located at 68-1954 Lina Poepoe St and is listed at $625,000, while the lowest priced condo on the market is listed at $307,000 and is #C106 in Fairway Terrace.
When it comes to sales in the 2nd quarter, the number of single-family homes sold in Waikoloa Village outpaced the number of condos sold. In the time frame from April 2021 through June 2021 there were an amazing 45 homes sold in Waikoloa Village, while a very impressive 33 condos were sold. The highest priced of the single-family homes sold is located at 68-3554 Aaka Pl and sold for $1,400,000, from a list price of $1,530,000. The highest priced condo sold for $535,000, from a list price of $510,000 and is Unit #A210 in Waikoloa Fairways.
The lowest priced single-family home sold during the 2nd quarter is located at 68-2543 Kupunahine St and it sold for $548,000, from a list price of $525,000, while the condo with the lowest sale price went for $158,000 from a list price $185,000, and it is in the Fairway Terrace, Unit M201.
Analysis: The Waikoloa Village Real Estate Update for Q2 2021 shows us that the sale of single-family homes has continued to be strong. Although single-family home inventory has inched up slightly, we still remain in a low inventory market in Waikoloa Village. Condo inventory has been hovering near zero for all of 2021 and once the escrow units close, sales volume will plummet. This, of course, has led to higher sale prices.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Waikoloa Village, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality. Mahalo
Waikoloa Village Real Estate Update for Q2 2021 Highlights
- Number of homes currently for sale – 9
- Number of homes currently in escrow – 17
- Number of condos currently for sale – 2
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 14
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $1,690,000 68-1857 Pau Nani St
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $400,000 Paniolo Club #104
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $625,000 68-1954 Lina Poepoe St
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $307,000 Fairway Terrace #C106
- Number of homes sold in Q2 (Apr – Jun) – 45
- Number of condos sold in Q2 (Apr – Jun) – 33
- Highest priced home sold in Q2 – $1,400,000 68-3554 Aaka Pl
- Highest priced condo sold in Q2 – $535,000 Waikoloa Fairways #A210
- Lowest priced home sold in Q2 – $548,000 68-3543 Kupunahine St
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q2 – $158,000 Fairway Terrace #M201
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Coast Market Update for July 2021.