The Waikoloa Beach Resort Real Estate Update for Q4 is for the beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to two great hotels, the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is also great shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace and the King’s Shops, and great restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, Foster’s Grill, and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also close by.
At the time of this writing (Jan 5th), there were no single-family homes on the market in Waikoloa Beach Resort, and none in escrow. In the condo arena there are currently just 2 condos for sale in Waikoloa Beach Resort with 20 condos in escrow. The highest priced condo on the market is listed at $2,950,000 and is Unit #13E in Kolea Condo Villas, which is in the Kolea community. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo currently available is also in Kolea Condo Villas, Unit #15J and is listed at $1,550,000.
In the 4th quarter of 2021, there were two single-family homes sold in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, both located in the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach community. The highest priced home sold is located at 69-1531 Anaole St. and it sold for $3,000,000 from a list price of the same amount, while the lowest priced home sold for $2,600,000 from a list price of $2,599,000 and is at 69-1537 Anaole St., also in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach.
Meanwhile, during this time from October through December, there were 29 condos sold. The highest priced of these is Unit 4B in Kolea Condo Villas, which sold for $2,750,678, from a list price of $2,750,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $621,000, from a list price of $525,000 and is Unit #F22 in The Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach.
Analysis: The Waikoloa Beach Resort Real Estate Update shows us that inventory has remained low and sales volume has remained strong for both single-family homes and condos in Waikoloa Beach Resort, throughout 2021. The combination of these two events have caused prices to increase dramatically.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams come true. Mahalo
Waikoloa Beach Real Estate Update for Q4 2021 Highlights
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – 0
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow – 0
- Number of condos currently for sale – 2
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 20
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $2,950,000 Kolea Condo Villas #13E
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $1,550,000 Kolea Condo Villas #15J
- Number of single-family homes sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 2
- Number of condos sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 29
- Highest priced home sold in Q4 – $3,000,000 69-1531 Anaole St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Lowest priced home sold in Q4 – $2,6000,000 69-1537 Anaole St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Highest priced condo sold in Q4 – $2,750,000 Kolea Condo Villas #4B
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q4 – $621,000 Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach #F22
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Coast Real Estate Update for November 2021.