The Waikoloa Beach Real Estate Update for Q1 is for the beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to two luxury hotels, the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is great shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace and the King’s Shops, and an array of restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, Foster’s Kitchen, and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also close by.
View all Homes for Sale in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Instantly find out the value of your Waikoloa Beach Resort Home. Discover how our Vacation Rental Management can save you $$.
At the time of this writing (Apr 2nd), there was just one single-family home for sale and one home in escrow within the Waikoloa Beach Resort, while 17 condos are for sale with 6 units in escrow. Of the homes currently on the market, the highest priced one is listed at $22,000,000, and is located at 69-1033 Naupaka Kai Pl in the Naupaka community, while the home with the lowest price is located at 69-9212 Ainamalu St., in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach and went into escrow at the list price of $2,890,000.
In the condo market, the highest price unit currently available is #2F in the Kolea Condo Villas community and is listed at $4,190,000. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo on the market is listed at $890,000 and is Unit #D2 in Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach.
Due to the low inventory market we are in, there were no single-family homes sold in the 1st Quarter of 2023 in Waikoloa Beach Resort. The condo market, being more robust, saw 12 condos sold in Waikoloa Beach Resort from January through March 2023. The highest priced of the condos sold was Unit 22 in The Shores at Waikoloa Beach, which sold for $1,075,000, from a list price of $1,180,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $795,000, from a list price of the same amount and is also in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach, Unit #132.
Analysis: The Waikoloa Beach Real Estate Update for Q1 shows us that the sales volume and inventory levels of condos have remained steady throughout 2022 and into Q1 2023. While single family-home sales volume and inventory levels have both remained extremely low to non-existent throughout the same period.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. If you enjoyed this Market Update, you can read about other areas of the Kohala Coast on my Market Update Page. Mahalo
Waikoloa Beach Real Estate Update for Q1 2023 Highlights
- Number of homes currently for sale – 1
- Number of homes currently in escrow – 1
- Number of Condos currently for sale – 17
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 6
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $22,000,000 69-1033 Naupaka Kai Pl, in Naupaka
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $4,190,000 Kolea Condo Villas #2F
- Lowest priced home currently in escrow – $2,890,000 69-9212 Ainamalu St., in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $890,000 Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach #D2
- Number of homes sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 0
- Number of Condos sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 12
- Highest priced home sold in Q1 – None
- Highest priced condo sold in Q1 – $1,075,000 The Shores at Waikoloa Beach #22
- Lowest priced home sold in Q1 – None
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q1 – $795,000 The Shores at Waikoloa Beach #132
If you enjoyed this update, you may like the Kohala Real Estate Update for February 2023.