The Mauna Lani Resort Real Estate Update for Q4 is for the beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort covers over 3,200 acres and contains 15 separate neighborhoods. From private oceanfront homes to secluded condos, there is something for every discerning buyer. The Mauna Lani Resort offers its residents two Championship Golf Courses, the Mauna Lani Beach Club, and a Spa and Fitness Center.
Also, within the resort are two luxury hotels, the Auberge Resort, Mauna Lani, and the Fairmont Orchid Hotel. Both hotels offer a wide variety of activities and dining options. The Shops at Mauna Lani also provide plenty of dining choices, such as Tommy Bahamas’. This open-air mall also consists of a selection of shops that include a mixture of famous brand names and local craftsmanship, and of course, the world-class, white sand beaches are always close by.
At the time of this writing (Jan 2nd), there were just 2 single-family homes for sale in Mauna Lani Resort and 2 homes in escrow, along with 4 condos for sale, and 11 in escrow. Of the homes for sale, the highest priced one is listed at $6,995,000, and is located at 68-1095 Honokaope Pl in the 49 Black Sand community, while the highest priced condo on the market is listed at $1,495,000 and is Unit #J22 in the Golf Villas community.
At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced home on the market is 68-1122 N Kaniku Dr #319, located in KaMilo at Mauna Lani Resort, and is listed at $3,200,000, while on the condo side, the lowest priced unit is currently for sale at $1,350,000. It is Unit #1004, in Kulalani at Mauna Lani.
When it comes to sales in the 4th Quarter, the number of condos sold was, as usual, quite higher than the number of single-family homes sold. In the Q4 time frame of October through December 2021, there were just 3 single-family homes sold in the Mauna Lani Resort, while 26 condos were sold. The highest priced home to sell is at 68-1026 Honopaoke Wy in 49 Black Sand and it sold for $7,500,000, from a list price of $7,995,000. The lowest priced home sold for $2,740,000, from a list price of $2,925,000, and is at 68-104 Pukaua Pl in Champion Ridge.
The highest priced of the 26 condos sold is in Mauna Lani Point, Unit #E204, and it sold for $3,800,000, from a list price of $3,850,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price was The Fairways #101, which sold for $890,000 from a list price of $948,000.
Analysis: The Mauna Lani Real Estate Update shows us that inventory has remained low, and sales volume has remained strong for both single-family homes and condos in Mauna Lani Resort throughout 2021. These two events have combined to create dramatic price increases within the resort.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Mauna Lani Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. If you enjoyed this Market Update, read about other location on the Kohala Coast on my Market Update Page. Mahalo
Mauna Lani Real Estate Update for Q4 2021 Highlights
- Number of homes currently for sale – 2
- Number of homes currently in escrow – 2
- Number of condos currently for sale – 4
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 11
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $6,995,000 68-1095 Honokaope Pl, in 49 Black Sand
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $1,495,000 Golf Villas #J22
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $3,200,000 KaMilo at Mauna Lani #319
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $1,350,000 Kulalani at Mauna Lani #1004
- Number of homes sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 3
- Number of Condos sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 26
- Highest priced home sold in Q4 – $7,500,000 68-1026 Honokaope Wy
- Highest priced condo sold in Q4 – $3,800,000 Mauna Lani Point #E204
- Lowest priced home sold in Q4 – $2,740,000 69-104 Pukaua Pl in Champion Ridge
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q4 – $890,000 The Fairways at Mauna Lani #101
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Real Estate Update for November 2021.