The Mauna Lani Resort Real Estate Update for Q1 is for the magnificent resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort covers over 3,200 acres and contains 15 separate neighborhoods. From private oceanfront estates to secluded luxury condos, there is a type of home for every discerning buyer. The Mauna Lani Resort offers its residents two Championship Golf Courses, the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club, and a Spa and Fitness Center.
Also, within the resort are two luxury hotels, the Auberge Resort, Mauna Lani, and the Fairmont Orchid. Both hotels offer a wide variety of dining options. The Shops at Mauna Lani also provides restaurant choices, such as Tommy Bahamas’ and Knead & Bake. This open-air mall also consists of a selection of shops that include a mixture of famous brand names and local craftsmanship, and of course, the world-class, white sand beaches are always close by.
View all Homes for Sale in the Mauna Lani Resort. Instantly find out what your Mauna Lani Home is worth. Discover how our Vacation Rental Management Program can save you $1000’s.
At the time of this writing (Apr 2nd), there were 6 single-family homes for sale, and 4 homes in escrow within the Mauna Lani Resort, along with 11 condos for sale, and 9 in escrow. The highest priced single-family home currently for sale is listed at $14,900,000 and is located at 68-1007 Ke Kailani Dr in the One Ocean community, while the lowest priced home on the market is at 68-1008 Nohea Makai St, in Nohea at Mauna Lani, and is listed at $4,600,000.
On the condo side, the highest priced condo on the market is listed at $3,995,000 and is Mauna Lani Terrace #F301. While the lowest priced unit currently on the market is Unit #A21, in The Palm Villas at Mauna Lani and is listed at $1,225,000.
When it comes to sales in the 1st Quarter, the number of condos sold was, as usual, quite a bit higher than the number of homes sold. In the Q1 time frame of January 2023 through March 2023, there were just 2 single-family homes sold in the Mauna Lani Resort, while 12 condos were sold.
The highest priced home to sell is at 68-1026 Honokaope Pl in the 49 Black Sand community and it sold for $8,200,000, from a list price of $8,950,000. The lowest priced single-family home sold for $2,910,000, from a list price of $2,995,000, and is located at 68-1122 N Kaniku Dr, #307, in the KaMilo community.
The highest priced of the 12 condos sold is Unit #J2 in The Islands at Mauna Lani, and it went for $2,150,000, from a list price of the same amount. While the condo with the lowest sales price was also in The Islands at Mauna Lani, Unit #M2, which sold for $1,120,000 from a list price of $1,040,000.
Analysis: The Mauna Lani Resort Real Estate Update for Q1 shows us that the inventory of single-family homes has been increasing by small increments over the last few quarters, even more so for condos. Sales have been slow to recover in the single-family home market but have rebounded nicely in the condo market.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Mauna Lani Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. If you enjoyed this Market Update, you could find updates on other locations on the Kohala Coast on my Market Update Page. Mahalo
Mauna Lani Real Estate Update for Q1 2023 Highlights
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – 6
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow – 4
- Number of condos currently for sale – 11
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 9
- Highest priced home currently in escrow – $14,900,000 68-1007 Ke Kailani Dr, One Ocean
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $3,995,000 Mauna Lani Terrace #F301
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $4,600,000 68-1008 Nohea Makai St, Nohea at Mauna Lani
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $1,225,000 Palm Villas at Mauna Lani #A21
- Number of homes sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 2
- Number of condos sold in Q1 (Jan – Mar) – 12
- Highest priced home sold in Q1 – $8,200,000 68-1026 Honokaope Pl, 49 Black Sand
- Highest priced condo sold in Q1 – $2,150,000 The Islands at Mauna Lani #J2
- Lowest priced home sold in Q1 – $2,910,000 68-1122 N Kaniku Dr #307, KaMilo at Mauna Lani
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q1 – $1,120,000 The Islands at Mauna Lani #M2
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Real Estate Update for February 2023.