The Mauna Kea Resort Real Estate Update for Q4 is for the beautiful 1,839-acre resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort contains two world class hotels, the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, and the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. These hotels are located along some of the most pristine white sand beaches in all of Hawaii. The luxurious homes located in Mauna Kea Resort are second to none, with everything from private oceanfront homes to condos with sweeping ocean views.
The Mauna Kea Resort also offers its residents access to two Championship Golf Courses, the Seaside Tennis Club, a Fitness Center, and the Mauna Kea Spa. Some of the many restaurants located in Mauna Kea Resort include the Number 3, the Hua Tree Lanai, the Copper Bar Cafe, Clambake, and the Manta & Pavilion Wine Bar.
At the time of this writing (Feb 1st), there were 5 single-family homes and 7 condos for sale in the Mauna Kea Resort, with one home and 7 condos in escrow. The highest priced of the homes for sale is listed at $11,500,000 and is located at 62-3816 Amaui Dr in Hapuna Estates, while the highest priced condo on the market is listed at $4,810,000 and can be found at Amaui Villas at Mauna Kea #4.
At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced single-family home on the market in Mauna Kea Resort is Waiulaula at Mauna Kea #411, located in the Uplands at Mauna Kea and is listed at $5,395,000. While the lowest priced condo currently for sale is listed at $1,899,000 and is Kumulani at the Uplands #J2.
The Mauna Kea Real Estate Update for Q4 shows that no single-family homes were sold, and just one condo was sold during the time from October through December 2023. The only condo to sell in Mauna Kea Resort went for $4,100,000, from a list price of the same amount and is located at the Amaui Villas at Mauna Kea #15.
Analysis: The Mauna Kea Real Estate Update for Q4 reveals that both single-family home and condo sales volume, although usually slow, have dropped to virtually zero. The inventory levels, on the other hand, have remained steady for single-family homes, and increased slightly for condos, although Mauna Kea Resort has historically been a low inventory market.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Mauna Kea Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. Mahalo
Mauna Kea Resort Real Estate Update for Q4 2023 Highlights
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – 5
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow – 1
- Number of condos currently for sale – 7
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 7
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $11,500,000 62-3816 Amaui Dr in Hapuna Estates
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $4,810,000 Amaui Villas at Mauna Kea #4
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $5,395,000 Waiulaula at Mauna Kes #411
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $1,899,000 Kumulani at the Uplands #J2
- Number of homes sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 0
- Number of condos sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 1
- Highest priced home sold in Q4 –
- Lowest priced home sold in Q4 –
- Highest priced condo sold in Q4 – $4,100,000 Amaui Villas at Mauna Kea #15
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q4 –
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Real Estate Update for December 2023.