The Waikoloa Village Real Estate Update for Q2 2021 is for the charming area located 6 miles inland from the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This lovely community covers over 19 square miles and is a mixture of condominiums and single-family homes. Waikoloa Village offers its residents wonderful amenities such as an 18-hole golf course, a community swimming pool and tennis courts.
Also, within Waikoloa Village is the Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center, which contains many shops and restaurants, including the Waikoloa Village Market, Island Lava Java and Pueo’s Osteria Italian restaurant. With its proximity to the world-famous resorts and world class beaches, Waikoloa Village is an affordable alternative for the savvy buyer looking for their Hawaiian Dream Home.
At the time of this writing (Aug 8th), there were 15 single-family homes for sale and 9 homes in escrow in Waikoloa Village, while 5 condos are for sale with 4 in escrow. The highest priced of the homes for sale is listed at $1,895,000, and is located at 68-3895 Kaulele Pl., while the highest priced condo on the market is listed at $835,000 and is Unit 2 at 17th Fairways at Waikoloa.
At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced single-family home on the market is located at 68-1743 Akaula St and is listed at $662,500, while the lowest priced condo on the market is listed at $320,000 and is #DS2 in Waikoloa Village Condos.
When it comes to sales in the 2nd quarter, the number of single-family homes sold in Waikoloa Village was almost equal to the number of condos sold. In the time frame from April 2022 through June 2022 there were 29 homes sold in Waikoloa Village, while 30 condos were sold. The highest priced of the single-family homes sold is located at 68-1782 Lua Kula Pl and sold for $1,675,000, from a list price of $1,699,000. The highest priced condo sold for $775,000, from a list price of $750,000 and is Unit 4 in 17th Fairway Villas at Waikoloa.
The lowest priced single-family home sold during the 2nd quarter is located at 68-3517 Makuahine St and it sold for $575,000, from a list price of $599,000, while the condo with the lowest sale price went for $320,000 from a list price $325,000, and it is Unit #CS1 at Waikoloa Village Condos.
Analysis: The Waikoloa Village Real Estate Update for Q2 2022 shows us that the sales volume of single-family homes and condos has remained strong over the last four quarters. Although the inventory levels of both single-family homes and condos have increased slightly, we still remain in a low inventory market in Waikoloa Village.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Waikoloa Village, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality. Mahalo
Waikoloa Village Real Estate Update for Q2 2022 Highlights
- Number of homes currently for sale – 15
- Number of homes currently in escrow – 9
- Number of condos currently for sale – 5
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 4
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $1,895,000 – 68-3895 Kaulele Pl
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $835,000 – #2, 17th Fairway Villas at Waikoloa
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $625,000 – 68-1743 Akaula St
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $320,000 – #DS2, Waikoloa Village Condos
- Number of homes sold in Q2 (Apr – Jun) – 29
- Number of condos sold in Q2 (Apr – Jun) – 30
- Highest priced home sold in Q2 – $1,675,000 – 68-1782 Lua Kula P
- Highest priced condo sold in Q2 – $775,000 – #4, 17th Fairway Villas at Waikoloa
- Lowest priced home sold in Q2 – $575,000 – 68-3517 Makuahine St
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q2 – $320,000 – #CS1, Waikoloa Village Condos
If you enjoyed this update, you may like the Mauna Lani Resort Real Estate Update for Q2 2022.