Waikoloa Beach Resort Market Update for Q4 is for the beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This world famous Kohala Coast resort contains everything to make your Hawaiian experience complete. Waikoloa Beach Resort is home to the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.
There is also great shopping at the Queen’s Marketplace and the King’s Shops, and great restaurants like Roy’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill, the Macaroni Grill and the Lava Lava Beach Club. Waikoloa Beach Resort also contains two world class golf courses, the Beach Course and the King’s Course, and of course, the spectacular white sand beaches are also close by.
At the time of this writing (Jan 5th), there just were two single-family homes on the market in Waikoloa Beach Resort, and 1 home in escrow. The highest priced of the homes for sale is listed at $6,500,000 and is located at 69-1027 Naukapa Kai Pl, in the exclusive Naupaka at Waikoloa community, while the lowest price home is listed at $2.950,000 and can be found at 69-1525 Anaole St, in the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach community.
In the condo arena there are currently 47 condos for sale in Waikoloa Beach Resort with 14 condos in escrow. The highest priced condo on the market is listed at $3,100,000 and is Unit #4F in Kolea Condo Villas, which is in the Kolea community. While at the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced condo currently available is Unit #321 in the Shores at Waikoloa Beach, and is listed at $447,000.
In the 4th quarter of 2020, there were two single-family homes sold in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, both located in the Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach community. The highest priced home sold is located at 69-9218 Ainamualu St. and it sold for $1,149,000 from a list price of $1,199,000, while the lowest priced home sold for $976,453 and is at 69-9226 Ainamalu St., also in Ainamalu at Waikoloa Beach.
Meanwhile, during this time from October through December, there were 27 condos sold, and the highest priced of these is Unit 2F in Kolea Condo Villas, which sold for $1,750,000, from a list price of $1,875,000. While the condo with the lowest sales price went for $420,000, from a list price of the same amount and is Unit #B22 in The Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Beach.
Analysis: The sales volume of condos has dramatically increased in Waikoloa Beach Resort through Q4, which we have not seen since the pre-pandemic days of Q1. The inventory levels have stayed constant though, pulling the condo market from a Buyers’ Market, into a more Balanced Market. The single-family home segment remains a low sale, low inventory market, which could be considered balanced, as well.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Waikoloa Beach Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help you make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams come true. I hope you found this Waikoloa Beach Resort Update for Q4 informative. Mahalo
Waikoloa Beach Market Update for Q4 2020 Highlights
- Number of single-family homes currently for sale – 2
- Number of single-family homes currently in escrow – 1
- Number of condos currently for sale – 47
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 14
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $6,500,000 69-1027 Naukapa Kai Cir in Naukapa at Waikoloa
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $3,100,000 Kolea Condo Villas #4F
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $2,950,000 69-1525 Anaole St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale – $447,000 Shores at Waikoloa Beach Resort #321
- Number of single-family homes sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 2
- Number of condos sold in Q4 (Oct – Dec) – 27
- Highest priced home sold in Q4 – $1,149,000 69-9218 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa
- Lowest priced home sold in Q4 – $976,453 69-9226 Ainamalu St in Ainamalu at Waikoloa
- Highest priced condo sold in Q4 – $1,750,000 Kolea Condo Villas #2F
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q4 – $420,000 The Shores at Waikoloa Beach #B22
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Coast Real Estate Update for November 2020.