The Mauna Kea Resort Real Estate Update for Q3 is for the beautiful 1,839-acre resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort contains two world class hotels, the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, and the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. These hotels are located along some of the most pristine white sand beaches in all of Hawaii.
The luxurious homes located in Mauna Kea Resort are second to none, with everything from private oceanfront homes to condos with sweeping ocean views. The Mauna Kea Resort also offers its residents access to two Championship Golf Courses, the Seaside Tennis Club, a Fitness Center, and the Mauna Kea Spa. Some of the many restaurants include Number 3, the Hua Tree Lanai, the Copper Bar Cafe, Clambake, and the Manta.
At the time of this writing (Nov 1st), there were 4 single-family homes and 3 condos for sale in the Mauna Kea Resort, with one home and 3 condos in escrow. Of the single-family homes for sale, the highest priced one is listed at $7,995,000, and is located at 62-3762 Kaunaoa Nui Rd in the Kaunaoa Subdivision. The highest priced condo on the market is listed at $3,800,000 and is Amaui Villas at Mauna Kea #11. At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced single-family home on the market is at 62-3768 Amaui Dr in the Hapuna Estates and is listed at $7,000,000, while the lowest priced condo on the market is listed at $2,995,000 and is located Waiulaula at Mauna Kea Resort #C101.
Historically, the sale of single-family homes in Mauna Kea Resort has been slow and steady, and this quarter is no different, with just one single-family home selling in Q3, while 4 condos were sold. The single-family home sold for $15,050,000 from a list price of $15,800,000 and is located at 62-3704 Kiekiena Pl, in the Bluffs of Mauna Kea. The highest priced condo to sell in Q3 went for $6,000,000, from a list price of the same amount and is Halia Hale #9B in Kaunaoa, while the lowest priced condo to sell was Waiulaula at Mauna Kea #C102. It sold for $2,931,300, from a list price of $2,999,999.
Analysis: The Mauna Kea Resort Real Estate Update for Q3 shows us that the sale of single-family homes in Mauna Kea Resort has remained slow but steady for all of 2022. The condo sales have fared slightly better, but with so little inventory to choose from, it’s understandable why sales volumes are so low.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Mauna Kea Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. Mahalo
Mauna Kea Resort Real Estate Update for Q3 2022 Highlights
- Number of homes currently for sale – 4
- Number of homes currently in escrow – 1
- Number of condos currently for sale – 3
- Number of condos currently in escrow – 3
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $7,995,000 62-3762 Kaunaoa Nui Rd, Bluffs at Mauna Kea
- Highest priced condo currently for sale – $3,800,000 Amaui Villas at Mauna Kea #11
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $7,000,000 – 62-3768 Amaui Dr, Hapuna Estates
- Lowest priced condo currently in sale – $2,995,000 Waiulaula at Mauna Kea Resort #C101
- Number of homes sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 1
- Number of Condos sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 4
- Highest priced home sold in Q3 – $15,050,000 62-3704 Kiekiena Pl, Bluffs at Mauna Kea
- Highest priced condo sold in Q3 – $6,000,000 Halia Hale #9B in Kaunaoa
- Lowest priced home sold in Q3 – $6,955,272 62-3760 Amaui Dr, Hapuna Estates
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q3 – $2,931,300 Waiulaula at Mauna Kea Resort #C102
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Real Estate Update for Q3 2022.