September 23rd, 2018 10:03 AM by Korby Matsen
Waikoloa Village is a charming community located 6 miles inland from the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This lovely community covers over 19 square miles and is a mixture of condominiums and single family homes. Waikoloa Village offers its residents wonderful amenities such as an 18-hole golf course, a community swimming pool and tennis courts.
Also within Waikoloa Village is the Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center, which contains many shops and restaurants, including the Waikoloa Village Market, Island Lava Java and Pueo’s Osteria Italian restaurant. With its proximity to the world famous resorts and world class beaches, Waikoloa Village is an affordable alternative for the savvy buyer looking for their Hawaiian Dream Home.
View all homes for sale in Waikoloa Village. Instantly find out the value of your Waikoloa Village Home. Learn how my Vacation Rental Management Program can save you $1,000’s.
Here are the five highest priced single-family homes to sell in Waikoloa Village in 2017:
5) 68-1670 Meipala Pl, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $732,500 on 7/18/2017 from a list price of $735,000
4) 68-3752 Piki Pl, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $750,000 on 10/4/2017 from a list price of $769,000
3) 68-1784 Lua Kula Pl, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $760,000 on 1/20/2017 from a list price of $949,000
2) 68-3766 Kimo Nui St, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $764,000 on 3/8/2017 from a list price of $779,000
And the highest priced home to sell in Waikoloa Village in 2017 was:
1) 68-3521 Malina St, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $850,000 on 9/26/2017 from a list price of $869,000
If you are looking to buy a home or sell a home in Waikoloa Village or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. Together we can make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality. Mahalo.
If you enjoyed this update, you might also like The 5 Highest Priced Condos to Sell in Waikoloa Beach Resort in 2017.
Want Market Reports sent to your Inbox ? Sign up here for Monthly Updates.