June 9th, 2016 4:39 PM by Korby Matsen
Mauna Lani is a beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort covers over 3,200 acres and contains 15 separate neighborhoods. From private oceanfront homes to secluded condos, there is something for every discerning buyer.
The Mauna Lani Resort offers its residents two Championship Golf Courses, the Mauna Lani Beach Club, a Spa and Fitness Center and two luxury hotels. The Shops at Mauna Lani provide plenty of shopping and restaurants choices, including Tommy Bamahas and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. And of course, miles of world-class, white sand beaches are yours to enjoy. Whether you are dreaming of a full time residence, a vacation home, or investing in a vacation rental, the Mauna Lani Resort has a variety of options.
Search all homes for sale in the Mauna Lani Resort by visiting my Home Search PageFind out what your Mauna Lani Home is worth by visiting my Home Valuation Page.
Here are the five least expensive homes that sold in the Mauna Lani Resort in 2015:
5) Ka Milo at Mauna Lani #31 Listed at $1,790,000 and sold on Aug 16 /2015 for $1,790,000
4) 68-105 Pukaua Pl, located in Champion Ridge at Mauna Lani Listed at $1,850,000 and sold on Apr 7 /2015 for $1,790,000
3) Ka Milo at Mauna Lani # 24 Listed at $1,595,000 and sold on Aug 28 /2015 for $1,595,000
2) Ka Milo at Mauna Lani #23 Listed at $1,595,000 and sold on Aug 19 /2015 for $1,595,000
And the Least Expensive Home sold in the Mauna Lani Resort in 2015 was:
1) Ka Milo at Mauna Lani #424 Listed at $890,000 and sold on Sept 17 /2015 for $890,000
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Mauna Lani Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make you Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality. To see other Market Updates for the Kohala Coast, please visit my Market Update Page
Want Market Reports sent to your Inbox ? Sign up here for Monthly Updates.