July 29th, 2017 2:52 PM by Korby Matsen
Mauna Kea Resort is a beautiful 1,839 acre resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort contains two world class hotels, the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel. These hotels are located along some of the most pristine white sand beaches in all of Hawaii. The luxurious homes located in Mauna Kea Resort are second to none, with everything from private oceanfront homes to condos with sweeping ocean views.
The Mauna Kea Resort also offers its resident’s access to two Championship Golf Courses, the Seaside Tennis Club, a Fitness Center, and the Mauna Kea Spa. Some of the many restaurants include Number 3, the Hua Tree Lanai, the Copper Terrace, Clambake and the Manta & Pavilion Wine Bar.
Search all homes for sale in the Mauna Kea Resort. Instantly find out what your Mauna Kea Home is worth. Learn how we can save you $1000's with my Vacation Rental Management Program.
The 6 single family homes sold in Mauna Kea Resort in 2016, from lowest priced to highest, were:
6) 62-4011 Moani Pikake Pl – Sold for $1,400,000 on 12/09/2016, from a list price of $1,595,000
5) 62-3572 Emola Wy – Sold for $1,690,000 on 5/27/2016, from a list price of $1,895,000
4) Waiulaula at Mauna Kea #411– Sold for $2,637,360 on 1/21/2016, from a list price of $2,637,360
3) Waiulaula at Mauna Kea #413- Sold for $2,822,430 on 8/12/2016, from a list price of $2,922,000
2) Waiulaula at Mauna Kea #422- Sold for $2,824,000 on 7/15/2016, from a list price of $2,924,000
And the highest priced home to sell in Mauna Kea Resort in 2016 was:
1) 62-3331 Ahuula Pl – Sold for $5,650,000 on 1/15/2016, from a list price of $5,950,000
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Mauna Kea Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality.If you enjoyed this update, you may like Kohala Real Estate Market Update for June 2017.
Want Market Reports sent to your Inbox ? Sign up here for Monthly Updates.