August 13th, 2017 1:14 PM by Korby Matsen
Mauna Kea Resort is a beautiful 1,839 acre resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort contains two world class hotels, the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel. These hotels are located along some of the most pristine white sand beaches in all of Hawaii. The luxurious homes located in Mauna Kea Resort are second to none, with everything from private oceanfront homes to condos with sweeping ocean views.
The Mauna Kea Resort also offers its resident’s access to two Championship Golf Courses, the Seaside Tennis Club, a Fitness Center, and the Mauna Kea Spa. Some of the many restaurants include Number 3, the Hua Tree Lanai, the Copper Terrace, Clambake and the Manta & Pavilion Wine Bar.
Search all homes for sale in the Mauna Kea Resort. Instantly find out what your Mauna Kea Home is worth. Learn more about my Vacation Rental Management Program.
The five lowest priced condos to sell in Mauna Kea Resort in 2016 were:
5) Waiulaula at Mauna Kea #K102 – Sold on 9/2/2016 for $1,125,000 from a list price of $1,199,000
4) Kumulani at the Uplands #A4 – Sold on 9/26/2016 for $925,000 from a list price of $995,000
3) Kumulani at the Uplands #G4 – Sold on 12/14/2016 for $850,000 from a list price of $925,000
2) Kumulani at the Uplands #C4 – Sold on 8/22/2016 for $775,000 from a list price of $795,000
And the lowest priced condo to sell in Mauna Kea Resort in 2016 was:
1) Kumulani at the Uplands #J1 – Sold on 12/2/2016 for $750,000 from a list price of $777,000
If you are buying or selling a home in Mauna Kea Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Kea Resort Home Sales for 2016.
Want Market Reports sent to your Inbox ? Sign up here for Monthly Updates.