Want Market Reports sent to your Inbox ? Sign up here for Monthly Updates.
June 25th, 2017 1:06 PM by Korby Matsen RB-21643
Waikoloa Village is a charming community located 6 miles inland from the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This lovely community covers over 19 square miles and is a mixture of condominiums and single family homes. Waikoloa Village offers its residents wonderful amenities such as an 18-hole golf course, a community swimming pool and tennis courts.
Also within Waikoloa Village is the Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center, which contains many shops and restaurants, including the Waikoloa Village Market, Island Lava Java and Pueo’s Osteria Italian restaurant. With its proximity to the world famous resorts and world class beaches, Waikoloa Village is an affordable alternative for the savvy buyer looking for their Hawaiian Dream Home.
Search all homes for sale in Waikoloa Village. Instantly find out the value of your Waikolao Village Home. Learn how my Vacation Rental Management Program can save you $1,000’s.
Here are the Five Highest Priced Homes Sold in Waikoloa Village in 2016:
5) 68-3755 Lolena Pl, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $689,000 on 5/25/2016 from a list price of $699,000
4) 68-1772 Niu Haohao Pl, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $743,000 on 11/28/2016 from a list price of $747,000
3) 68-1788 Niu Haohao Pl, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $770,000 on 4/26/2016 from a list price of $799,000
2) 68-3720 Lua Hoana Pl, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $775,000 on 7/12/2016 from a list price of $799,900
And the highest priced home to sell in Waikoloa Village in 2016 was:
1) 68-3614 Haena St, Waikoloa 96738. Sold for $950,000 on 12/15/2014 from a list price of $995,000
If you are looking to buy a home or sell a home in Waikoloa Village or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. Together we can make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality. Mahalo.
If you enjoyed this, you might like The Five Lowest Priced Homes to Sell in Mauna Lani Resort in 2016.