Want Market Reports sent to your Inbox ? Sign up here for Monthly Updates.
May 6th, 2016 12:43 PM by Korby Matsen
Waikoloa Village is a community located 6 miles inland from the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This lovely community covers over 19 square miles and is a mixture of condominiums and single family homes. Waikoloa Village offers its residents wonderful amenities such as the 18-hole Waikoloa Village Golf Course, a community swimming pool and tennis courts. Waikoloa Village has all the conveniences, including a grocery store, bank, gas station, restaurants, and an elementary and middle school. Many of the homes in Waikoloa Village feature sweeping, ocean or panoramic mountain views.
Within Waikoloa Village is the Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center, which contains many shops and restaurants, including the Waikoloa Village Market, Island Lava Java and Pueo’s Osteria Italian restaurant. With its proximity to the world famous resorts and world class beaches, Waikoloa Village makes for an affordable alternative for the savvy buyer looking for their Hawaiian Dream Home.
Search all homes for sale in Waikoloa Village by visiting my Home Search Page.Find out the value of your Waikoloa Village home by visiting my Home Valuation Page.
The below list is strictly comprised of single family homes, but Waikoloa Village also has many condo units starting as low as $135,000.
Here are the 5 lowest priced homes sold in Waikoloa Village in 2014:
5) 68-1723 Makuakane St, Waikoloa 96738. It was listed at $299,000 and sold for $290,000 on October 7, 2015.
4) 68-1818 Auhili Loop, Waikoloa 96738. It was listed at $284,000 and sold for $285,000 on July 24, 2015.
3) 68-3483 Kupunakane Pl, Waikoloa 96738. It was listed at $269,900 and sold for $280,000 on February 26, 2015.
2) 68-3551 Iwikuamoo Dr, Waikoloa 96738. It was listed at $275,000 and sold for $270,000 on September 1, 2015
And the lowest priced home to sell in Waikoloa Village in 2015 was:
1) 68-3519 Iwikuamoo Dr, Waikoloa 96738. It was listed at $270,000 and sold for $265,000 on November 17, 2015.
If you are looking to buy a home or sell a home in Waikoloa Village, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast contact me today. Together we can make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality.