Want Market Reports sent to your Inbox ? Sign up here for Monthly Updates.
June 15th, 2016 11:31 AM by Korby Matsen
North Kohala is the area located at the northern tip of the Big Island of Hawaii. It is home to the two small towns of Hawi and Kapaa’u. Hawi is most famous for being the bicycle turnaround point for the annual Ironman World Championship held each October and contains a number of small shops, and restaurants along its charming downtown, including the famous Bamboo Restaurant, and one of offices of Hawaii Luxury Real Estate. Kapaa’u also contains a downtown area with small shops and is home to the original King Kamehama I Statue. A little farther south the coast are gated, upscale communities of Kohala Ranch, Kohala By-the-Sea and Kohala Waterfront.
North Kohala offers its residents a laid back peaceful lifestyle, with its miles of pastoral, undeveloped land, as well as a variety beautiful homes, from small starter homes to large estates, many with stunning ocean views. The south end of North Kohala contains the gated communities of Kohala Ranch, containing many luxury homes with large lots, as well as many large lots to build your own Hawaiian dream home on.
Search all homes for sale in North Kohala by visiting my Home Search Page.Find out what your Kohala Coast Home is worth by visiting my Home Valuation Page.
Here are the five least expensive homes to sell in North Kohala in 2015:
5) 54-346 Union Mill Rd Kapaau 96755 It was listed at $255,000 and sold for $237,500 on June 19 /2105.
4) 54-2383 Kynnersley Rd Kapaau 96755 It was listed at $222,000 and sold for $222,000 on July 13 /2015
3) 52-257 Keokea Park Rd Kapaau 96755 It was listed at $209,000 and sold for $210,000 on February 2 /2015
2) 53-4184 Akoni Pule Hwy Kapaau 96755 It was listed at $180,000 and sold for $180,000 on March 27 /2015
And the least expensive home to sell in North Kohala in 2015 is:
1) 53-4297 Akoni Pule Hwy Kapaau 96755 It was listed at $185,000 and sold for $153,000 on October 16 /2015
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in North Kohala, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian real estate dreams a reality. To read more Market Updates for the Kohala Coast area, please visit the Market Update page on my website. Mahalo.